CMO Momentum 2020 – now available to you on-demand for 30 days!
- 26 November, 2020 15:50
Want to know how to disrupt the CMO playbook? How brands such as Audible are balancing human intuition and data science? Or why marketing chiefs from the likes of RMIT, Realestate.com.au and Hexagon are turning to agile ways of working?
These are just some of the sessions from our recent CMO Momentum 2020 virtual event, and they’re now available to you on-demand for the next 30 days, thanks to our sponsor, Sitecore.
So if you didn’t manage to register and catch all the action live, you can now access CMO Momentum virtual event 2020 for 30 days by simply visiting - https://cmo-momentum-2020.orbits.live/instant-register - and putting in your name and email address.
Or did you already have a ticket but miss a session? Well click back into the virtual event using your ticket, or sign in via: cmo-momentum-2020.orbits.live and you can also access all sessions via the main stage and agenda.
Here are just a few of the valuable sessions CMOs really can’t afford to miss:
- Mastercard global CMO, Raja Rajamannar: How CMOs disrupt the marketing playbook
- Audible senior VP Asia, Japan and India, Matthew Gain: How this audiobook brand is flipping the balance between human intuition and robots
- Constellation Research principal analyst and VP, Liz Miller: Why it’s time for CMOs to stop apologising and replace the 4Ps of marketing with the 3Rs
- Do brands and social advocacy mix? Marketing chiefs from Ethicool Books, Future Super and Naked Wines debate how far brand purpose should go in the modern era
- Building a modern marketing organisation: Allianz CMO, Nick Adams, explains how he’s engineering a marketing function fuelled by data, brilliant basics and creativity
- What we can learn from innovating in a crisis: Hear how CMOs from The Coffee Club, Monash University, Brisbane Airport and Movember responded to the COVID-19 crisis with innovation, and the lessons they’re taking into the next normal
- Making agile marketing work: A panel of leading marketing chiefs from realestate.com.au, RMIT, Hexagon and Air New Zealand detail how they’ve embraced agile ways of working to drive commercial success
- The power of positivity: Positivity guru, Dr Suzy Green, details ways CMOs can build resilience as leaders, individuals and functions
- Plus so much more!
Click here to gain instant access to our premier event for leading and sustaining the modern marketing function.