First speakers for CMO Momentum 2018 announced!
- 17 May, 2018 12:11
CMO is delighted to announce the first speakers for CMO Momentum, our annual conference dedicated to Australian CMOs, marketing, customer and digital leaders, returning to Sydney on Wednesday 4 July.
This annual conference provides a unique opportunity to gain and share insight on what it takes to be a modern marketing chief by deep diving into customer-led and inspired leadership.
We do this by delving into six key behavioural pillars: Strategic thinking; commercial acumen; adaptability and resilience; innovative thinking; collaboration and communication; and people and talent.
Earlybird tickets are now available for this full-day conference on 4 July at the International Convention Centre (ICC), Sydney. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get your tickets now as we delve into these “new norms” of marketing through a program jam-packed with:
- Perceptive executive and leadership stories
- Customer experience expertise
- Real-life brand and technology case studies
- Expert industry insights and advice on creativity, change management, staff development
- Interactive peer-to-peer roundtable discussions and networking opportunities
Our pioneering and highly interactive executive networking roundtables will also give attendees and sponsors the opportunity participate in interactive discussions around what we’ve identified as the key requirements of a modern marketing function.
We’ve already lined up a host of fabulous speakers for CMO Momentum, including:
- Woolworths Director of Marketing, Andrew Hicks
- AgencyAgile Founder and CEO, Jack Skeels (US)
- A stellar panel of startup CMOs including Craig Davis (Sendle), Nicole McInnes (OVO), Ben Eatwell (WePloy) and Rebecca James (Prospa)
- Leadership guru and founder of The Human Enterprise, Paul Mitchell
- Leading CMOs from Jurlique, the University of Sydney and the Australian Heart Foundation to discuss building the modern marketing function
And there are plenty more to come!