Final speakers announced for CMO Momentum Sydney
- 13 July, 2017 07:00
We’re excited to announce our final line-up of speakers for CMO Momentum in Sydney on 20 July!
IHeart Radio’s COO, Bulla Dairy Foods’ GM of marketing and innovation, SumoSalad’s chief customer officer and Seven West Media’s digital chief are among the more than 20 speakers joining us on the day, sharing their insights into how they’re fuelling one-to-one customer engagement, business innovation and growth as part of our stellar agenda.
CMO Momentum is CMO’s first dedicated conference for modern marketing chiefs. The aim of the event is to deep dive into the challenges and opportunities arising from the new norms of marketing through a program jam-packed with perceptive leadership stories, customer expertise, real-life brand and technology case studies and industry insights.
The event is being held at the International Convention Centre in Sydney on Thursday 20 July and is expected to attract more than 100 of Australia’s finest marketing, digital and customer leaders.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Gain actionable insights on how to improve your strategic performance, plus the adaptability and resiliency of your teams
- Participate in interactive discussions with their marketing and digital leadership peers on customer engagement and insights, collaboration, c-suite cloud, culture and creativity
- Be inspired by local and global marketing, CX and leadership experts
The latest list of speakers confirmed includes:
- Nude by Nature head of digital, Gavin Merriman
- Will share how he’s demonstrating marketing’s commercial return
- ABC director of audiences, Leisa Bacon
- Will explore how human-centred design is driving audience engagement
- Cover-More chief strategy and innovation officer, Cameron Pearson
- Joins our panel to debate the skills required in the modern marketing function, alongside Mercer chief customer officer, Cambell Holt, and former Scentre Group marketing director, John Batistich
- Seven West Media chief digital officer, Clive Dickens
- Will discuss how product and marketing are converging as the media group strives for 1-to-1 customer journeys
- iHeart Radio COO for Australia and Asia, Geraint Davies
- Will detail his brand’s quest for ever-more relevant customer engagement
- Team performance specialist, Mark Hocknell
- Will reveal the best ways to measure and support the performance of your team
- Business innovation panel: Bulla Dairy Foods GM of marketing and innovation, Nick Hickford, and Freedom Foods CMO, Tom Dusseldorp, join our special panel discussion on driving growth, alongside SumoSalad chief customer, Lawrence Mitchell, and Schneider Electric pacific Zone VP of marketing communications and digital customer experience, Chris Quinn.
And there are many more already locked in for this special day.
CMO Momentum is sponsored by SAP Hybris, Domo, Marketo and AppBoy.