3 of Australia's finest marketers join CMO's first live CMO50 webinar
- 06 July, 2017 12:50
For the first time ever, CMO is holding a live webinar for the CMO50, giving all of our readers the opportunity to engage with three of the country’s finest marketing leaders.
The CMO50 is an annual program recognising Australia’s most innovative and effective marketers. Launched in 2015, it’s quickly become one of the most prestigious lists in the industry, showcasing local leaders who not only demonstrate data-driven, innovative thinking and a customer experience-led attitude to marketing strategy, but who are driving business change and commercial success as a result.
On 27 July, CMO and our CMO50 sponsor, Adobe, will hold a special live webinar, giving all of you the opportunity to hear from and engage with three of Australia’s most innovative and effective marketing chiefs on the issues that matter to you the most.
This special live digital event kicks off at 2pm and features 3 of our top 25 from CMO50 2016:
- Carolyn Bendall, Head of Marketing, ANZ (#8)
- Jane Merrick, GM, Marketing and Experience, IAG (#18)
- Nick Reynolds, CMO Asia-Pacific, Lenovo (#23)
This interactive discussion will be moderated by CMO Publisher and Editor, Nadia Cameron. We’re also delighted to confirm Adobe Asia-Pacific President, Paul Robson, will join in the discussion.
During this webinar, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Hear from 3 of CMO50’s top 25 marketers on how they’re addressing end-to-end customer experience excellence, striving for innovation, aligning marketing to commercial outcomes, and effecting change
- Ask your leadership peers the burning questions that matter most to you when it comes to running a successful marketing function
- See what the CMO50 are doing to tackle the talent, skills and adaptability challenge
- Gain insights on the state of the marketing space
And of course you will also find out how you can secure your place among Australia’s top marketers in the 2017 CMO50 list. Nominations are open now, so check out all the details at: www.cmo.com.au/cmo50/