Computers and artificial intelligence have come along at an exponential rate over the past few decades, from being regarded as oversized adding machines to the point where they have played integral roles in some legitimately creative endeavours.
CMO is delighted to announce CMO Momentum, a new conference giving Australian CMOs, marketing, customer and digital leaders the unique opportunity to gain and share insight on what it takes to be a modern marketing chief.
CMO Momentum will deep dive into customer-led and inspired marketing leadership in a hyper-connected world, where consumers control the conversation, technology and data smarts are vital to success, experience is the key to competitive advantage and embracing change is the new normal.
Today’s marketing leaders are being asked to spearhead a company-wide culture that addresses these market demands. Tackling this requires a broad range of leadership behaviours and skills, which we’re addressing through the agenda. These are strategic and commercial nous, adaptability and resilience, innovative thinking, collaboration and communication and a serious focus on people and talent.
Join CMO at our full-day conference on 20 July at the ICC Sydney as we delve into these “new norms” of marketing through a program jam-packed with:
- Perceptive executive and leadership stories
- Customer experience expertise
- Real-life brand and technology case studies
- Expert industry insights and advice on creativity, change management, staff development
- Interactive peer-to-peer roundtable discussions and networking opportunities
Our pioneering and highly interactive executive networking roundtables will also give attendees and sponsors the opportunity participate in interactive discussions around what we’ve identified as the key requirements of a modern marketing function: Customer engagement and insight, collaboration, c-suite clout, culture, creativity, team capability, curiosity and connected systems.
We’ve already lined up a host of fabulous speakers for CMO Momentum, including:
- Aisling Hassell, Head of Customer Experience, Airbnb
- David Raab, Principal, Raab & Associates
- Jane Sydneham-Clarke, CEO, Freemasons Victoria
- Mark Reinke, Chief Customer Experience Officer, Suncorp
- Cambell Holt, Chief Customer Officer, Mercer Pacific
- John Batistich, Former Marketing Director, Scentre Group (Westfield)
- Cameron Pearson, Chief Strategy and Innovation officer, Cover-More Group
- Katja Forbes, Founder, syfte