App Discovery is a huge problem. Here is a 101 Guide to help solve it! https://www.linkedin.com/today/post/article/20140712034258-264557...
Marketers from ASX100 brands stretching from Telstra to AMP, NSW Trade and Investment and Foxtel have featured on a new list of Australia’s 10 most engaged marketers on LinkedIn.
The list of the top 10, in no particular order, is:
- Telstra’s director of segment marketing, Andy Bateman (pictured)
- NSW Trade and Investment’s senior digital strategic, Alana Fisher-Chejoski
- Foxtel social media manager, Skye Forrester
- AMP’s director of innovation, communication and social business, Annalie Killian
- Ramsay Health Care digital media strategist, Damon Klotz
- Qantas Group executive manager of group brand and marketing, Tim McColl Jones
- Lend Lease marketing manager for Barangaroo South, Carlee O’Malle
- Metcash former general manager of marketing, Michele Teague
- Bankwest senior digital marketing manager, Joe Watkings
- Hooroo (Qantas Group) head of marketing, Lija Wilson
The list was based on an aggregate score using several metrics such as an individual’s site visitation, growth in connections and social actions such as content shares, group posts and discussions over the September-November 2013 period. LinkedIn said it also took into account the total number of companies an individual follows as well as the number of groups they joined.
In a statement, LinkedIn marketing solutions director, Matthew Tindale, said the list showed how marketers from a diverse range of industries are taking to the professional social networking site.
“These marketers are not only crafting their own personal professional brand but are exceptional advocates for the companies they work for,” he said. “LinkedIn… is also being effectively used by marketers to get their company’s message out by sharing quality content with their network.”
Foxtel’s Forrester said she was delighted to be on the list. “The rich source of professional insights that people share helps me discover trends and apply these learnings to my everyday role,” she said in a statement.